Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Soliloquy (hell hath no fury...)

{[This isn't about men,
This is about women...
Who've abandoned true femininity
And replaced it with make-up
(how like an animal's colourful plumage!)...
What make YOU a woman??]}

Don't abuse my trust just because I'm willing to believe your lies...
Then again, under such circumstances, who's to blame you for your indiscretions? Not me (the feminists cry: "traitor!!")
God bless your complete lack of remorse - I feed on it, and it teaches me humility
That is what I'll make of this mess, because I am human, and because I adapt...

You and your sweet, wicked games
My stomach is squirming
My heart screams for help
As it turns to cold stone
Under your medusa spell

Release me!
No, I'll release myself,
Wriggle out of your grip
& hit the ground running
From your sadistic hell

Release me!
Or I'll find my own way out
Navigate your labyrinthic,
Mind-game emporium
Where you rule supreme,
Where I am but a pawn

Release me from this cruel world, where testosterone is an idol, estrogen a joke (a jester at best): a coward that clamours for constant attention, a special conection, contorted and calous, crying but smiling, defying creation, becoming a man.

(Silence...a cold wind blows...the calm before the storm)

The centre of our hurricane...this lull we're in...and over your faces passes a facade of indifference...and you'll all be so surprised, in shock of the storm...(chuckles) Such great acting! I applaud you!!

(Mocking) "It's a man's world" (laughter)
(Incredulous musing) You said that with pride?!?
*sigh* (recites with boredom:)
So you adapted to their world, you wore the clothes they wanted on your body (& on your soul) you did their dirty work (took on their roles) played a part, fit in their uncomfortable mold for you and forgot about your roots.
Are you happy where you are now?

(A storm brews: Maniacal laughter ensues! Wild eyes!)

HERE IT COMES!

When there's disbalance in the air, mother nature rejects it! She fights back, often over-zealously, and now there can be nothing left!

(BANG!)

(Screaming:) Well, is this what you wanted?! I can do nothing but laugh as I watch your world fall rapidly apart...hahahahahahahaha............




Oh, how theatrical of me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment