Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hypocrisy, Irony and Redundancy: My Favourite Tools

You'll find that I am the finest specimen of hypocrisy you'll ever meet - but what makes hypocrisy such a negative concept? Isn't it human nature? Can't you see the beauty in it? At the end of the day you know one thing for sure: nothing's black and white. There is no perfect right and utter wrong.

Wait - even in faith?

Yes! Even in faith! After all, isn't one's level of faith dependant on how they perceive the universe (and everything as one)? And doesn't that view of the universe change with time? It's not fixed. Nothing is. (Who was it who said the only constant is change?)

Maybe I have a twisted view of beauty...but there really is a beauty in the in-between (a "beauty of grey" to quote LIVE)...

This is my cut-and-paste version of what the universe has spoken.

(The Plagiarist and The Originator: this is me)

This is a plea to myself to wake up and smell the coffee.
This is my self-wake-up-call.
How many times do I have to say "wake up" before I'll wake the fuck up already?
WAKE UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment