Thursday, May 29, 2008

Can You Hear Me?

Alright, so I'm a Muslim, but religion is a wholly separate matter from spirituality. WHOLLY separate. Holy - separate? Hehehe.

I believe in God.

Did I stutter?

Do I need to elaborate?

I believe in God.

There's no question mark there......not to say that questioning faith wasn't the thing that led me to belief in the first place.

So, question things, learn and be taught, ask away!

But then let go of the ifs and buts and maybes - acknowledge and embrace the knowledge of a higher being; don't be so self-important and cynical...they're ugly traits in a person. Question things to the point where there's nothing left to question and then accept things for what they are (congratulations! You've made it several steps ahead of blind faith and empty belief).

Why, then, do we still argue?

Your arguments are weak, human! Let go of your science and logical paradoxes and transcend, TRANSCEND!

Don't try to file everything away, we're talking about SPIRITUALITY here (let's not get into religion, I've a whole other bunch of theories on that).

Where does your precious logic come in when it comes to matters of the other realm? Of the divine?

I don't believe in blind faith, either, and I've had my doubts about God (haven't we all? It's a part of that quest to a higher understanding), but no longer...

Don't forget to seek truth in everything, and don't tie yourself down to these simplistic theories: Argue both sides and see where it takes you (never forget to see from all perspectives).

And then breathe. You've found all the answers you'll need.

No comments:

Post a Comment